|Profile r Us|
|The real reason for the pictures... M is for medium Baby!|
Answer: Shopped for fitter MEDIUM shirts! I'll give my large shirts to my “big” brother in law.If you have problems staying motivated, here is a link to Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit. I have been following him because I'm a sucker for humor and I get a load of it from him. But yesterday, I was looking at some of his tabs and discovered this jewel. Click here.
This morning, I baked banana chocolate chips muffins. This is a family favorite. So I used our recipe but replaced the cup of sugar with half a cup of Truvia Baking Blend. Truvia contains mostly Stavia and some sugar. It's about 75% fewer calories than sugar. The advantage is that your recipes should still work out. Baby steps!
The taste test got the seal of approval from every testers involved, but I didn't expect any other results, free food is always a guaranty of success around them LOL
Here is the recipe:
Rolled Oat 1 Cup (Yummy Stuff)
Flour 3 3/4 Cups
Truvia 1/2 cup (Not so trivial hey!)
Baking powder 4 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Chocolate chips 1 to 1 1/2 Cup (no choice it's in the title)
Eggs 2 (Beat the sh** out of them)
Oil 1/2 Cup (I don't recommended 10W40)
Milk 1 Cup
Mashed Bananas 2 1/2 cups (About 4 medium bananas)
- Warm up the oven to 350 F. / 180 C.
- In a bowl, hand mix the rolled oats, flour, Trivia, baking powder, chocolate chips and salt
- In another bowl, hand mix the beaten eggs, oil, milk and the mashed bananas.
- Mix the ingredients from the 2 bowls together.
- In a muffin pan, drop about a full ice cream scoop of batter in each space.
- Cook for 18 minutes (until brown on top)
|Ttuvia NOT a sponsor!|