Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Not That Perfect

This morning is Sunday. Every Sunday since I started this journey toward the health light have been successful. The day I didn't reach my weight goal was because: 1. I exceeded it 2. I was a little off. Not today, my weight is now 169.6 lbs, this is a GAIN of .6 pound!
I'm not going to start a self-public flagellation session. But, I'll admit that if you don't eat less and made poor choices, success might slip from your hands faster than a glazed donuts (figuratively, I haven't had one of those for over half a year)!
Humiliate, I'll buried my head in the sand today. So if you happen to walk by and you see a butt (in a medium size underwear, mind you) sticking out of the sand, it's me.
I hope every one else is doing great on this Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great Sunday also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is perfect, can get much better than this!

      Delete
  2. Medium-sized underwear, poking out of the sand. What? No pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I found out the hard way, you can't take a selfie with your head in the sand. If I knew someone that knows about video, maybe I could get that instead, would it be better you think?

      Delete
    2. You found out the hard way. You're too much. Now video? That would make for an interesting clip.

      Delete
  3. All sorts of things can cause a bump in the scale, not related to actual fat gain. Sodium, still digesting food etc etc etc. In the scheme of things .6 isn't anything to worry about-my weight can fluctuate up to 5lbs in one day lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara, I'm sure glad I took my head of the sand to read your encouraging comment :)

      Delete
  4. Did you trim the nose hair like I mentioned last time? What about the hair in the ears. In addition to nose hair, a man starts growing hair in his ears in his 50s. All that would account for a little extra weight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so wise Martha, I should have listen to your advice the last time, I would have less sand between my teeth now LOL

      Delete