Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Living in the wild

Our summer home is surrounded by wild animals. It's now part of my routine to check out the wild activities that’s going on.

I found something unusual. As you can see on the picture, there is a gap underneath my shed. Cautiously, I walked to the gap and aimed my camera. What you see is one of the three beast living there. They even hissed at me! I was so scared I backed away! Those three (3-4 inches) kittens are not friendly.

 I also saw them just outside the shed the other day but had no time to take a picture.

To be continued

11 comments:

  1. How cute. What will you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about roasting them! I heard it taste like organic bird LOL

      Delete
    2. Hmmm roasted cat. Now will that come with a gravy or without? Because if there's gonna be stuffing, gravy would be nice too.

      Delete
  2. AHHHHH THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get soft because of their look, they are mean beast on the lookout for a poor human victim to take care of them!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Jan if you like one, I'll purolator you one, well take 2 if you like :)

      Delete
  4. In Australia, feral cats are not considered cute. They eat the native wildlife and birds and are a real problem. Of course domestic cats do this too if you let them out to hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like animals, so to me they are cute but we noticed that the squirrels population has drastically decrease in the last year... Maybe they just moved to the farm!

      Delete
  5. Aw, so cute! Our city sets aside funds each year that go toward volunteers trapping feral cats (that can't be tamed enough to be adopted), so they can be spayed or neutered. They are then returned to their colonies. So while they continue to be feral, they can no longer make more babies that will in turn create more feral cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that happen because their parents didn't talk about sex to them LOL

      I should check with our SPCA if they offer a program.

      Delete