Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

All About Fun

Laughter is the best medicine.  It has been proven in many researches. Today I decided to play doctor and prescribed myself a healthy dose of it.
At the oncology department at the hospital we went to, they played “Just for Laugh” videos in the waiting room. Now, if there is a place where you can use some humor, this is it. Here is a link to Youtube, just click here.
On our way to Florida, while in the hotel we came upon this jewel of humor “Impractical Jokers. WARNING: Highly addictive, please consult your doctor if you have any side effect. I have inserted a link to one of their show. It's an hour long, it includes the introduction which explains what the show is about, just click here.
One of my blogging pal, always posts cartoons on Monday. This morning they were especially good. Here’s her link.
Two more cartoons from Facebook, fresh off the morning batch:


For full disclosure, I have to admit that I have a “stupid” gene in my DNA. Last year I participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge, here is the clip. WARNING: I am at my supersize self and you have to put up with my “light” French accent. Just click here.
If you have links to good humor sites, please share, we all could use more medicine. Have a good week.

9 comments:

  1. That Cleveland dude is GENIUS. :D

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that the Cleveland dude is not a Cleveland dude, right?

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! I thought it was only going to be a cup of water you dumped on yourself and I was going to say "You wimped out!". And then the BIG buckets came in. LOL... THAT was funny!

    Well, you know me, I love to laugh. I take a few humour vitamins every day. And I've inherited the humour gene from my parents; lucky me :)

    The Cleveland one is hilarious! And so is the one with the bugs in the code. Having spent a few years being a programmer, I can tell you that's soooo true! And funny to the programmer but not so much to the user.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha I didn't think every one would get the code joke, but I knew YOU would get it :)

      In case you miss that I'm excessive, never do things in a cup size when I can get buckets hahaha

      Delete
  3. Love your opening words "Laughter is the best medicine." ... it sure can help!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the movie: "Patch Adam"? I really think that laughter has a lot of power

      Delete
  4. Today, I received my third chemo treatment and watched Trump announce his presidency on the overhead television. And, I assure you, it was not funny......scared me silly, though......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria I was thinking about you today and where you were going... Hopefully you get better soon, and this will be one less to go through!

      Delete
  5. That was great. I love how you say, bucket.

    ReplyDelete