Wow 3 months without a post... what happened you might wonder. I have so many excuses, here is a list of my 10 most likely reason why I didn't blog:
1. I was in a coma. As a matter of fact, when I woke up the first thing I ask was: “What happen in the blogging world?”
2. Both of my hands were amputated. It was a freakish accident. I was shaving my face outside with a very sharp blade when my blade fell on the ground, I tried to pick it up, but an alligator was there and ate my hands. It took 3 months to get prosthesis, now I can type and even scratch my balls (the eye-balls one, what do you think!)
3. I forgot to pay my Internet provider and they cut me off. Just kidding, I can live without a lot of things but internet is not one of them.
4. My computer froze. It took 3 months for it to thaw back to life. If you believe that one, I have a sink hole for sale in Florida, it is easy to find, it's locate by a swamp!
5. I was too busy playing pickelball. Every day, it was like having a j-o-b but without getting the monetary rewards. Talking about j-o-b, I never was as professional as I was on the court; Always on time; I didn't mind doing extra work; Once in a while there was meeting to attend in the middle of the court.
6. I got hit by a time warp. One day it was the beginning of January, the next one it was April. What happen meanwhile, your guess is as good as mine.
7. I died, and 3 months later, resurrected. Oh wait, that is someone else and he didn't need 3 months!
8. One of my blogging competitor threaten to sued me because I was too awesome. This could be a dream... I'm not too sure!
9. I forgot my password and couldn't log back in. To prevent this to ever happen again, I'll share it with you: 'mypassword' please put that in a secure location and if I ever need it, I could just ask one of you.
10. One of my favorite excuse when I was in school... I did it but the dog ate it. Never mind I don't have a dog, the stupid mutt ate all my last 3 months posts.
There you go folks, I had good excuses to not blog for a while.
By the way, I'm back in the North. I was so tired of wearing, shorts and sandals, it is great to be back with 50 pounds of clothing, just to be warm enough to go to the store. I also stopped shaving, the extra layer of hair might be just enough to keep my face from getting frost bite.
Hope you are all doing great.