If you have been sitting down for an hour or so, why don't you take a break and go walk a little... 5 or 10 minutes. This is proven, we need to keep moving it will be a great benefits to our over all health.
Here is a list of some of my observation of this short walk:
1. If you have a nice butt... it will give the opportunity for others to admire it. If it's not so nice, they will have a gossip subject, thanks to you.
2. On your way, you can re-fill your coffee. WARNING: No sugar; that would defeat the purpose.
3. If you wave at people you come across... you will have double the exercise benefits.
4. Bring your dog, it will be so happy. However, don't let it pull you, walk in front of the dog and you do the pulling.
5. Going downhill is easier, going uphill is a pain, I'll let you decide.
6. Keep it simple, remember the golden rule... Left, right, left, right... do NOT deviate from this pattern!
7. Bring some liquid. The best one: water. I will not recommended beer or wine... before 10:00 AM
8. If you walk in the wood, in case you get lost, bring: a compass, a knife, matches, first aid kit, a tent, dry wood, food for a week, a pair of sock, rain gear... second though: DON'T walk in the wood!
9. If you get a call on your cell, answer it and make sure to talk loudly, everyone is soooo interest by your conversation!