Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016

Usually I tried to get a title that is meaningful. Today, the date is really meaningful as I'm looking outside at snow coming down, AGAIN! Who pissed off God? What about the planet that is supposed to be warming up? Should I just pack and get back to Florida? So many questions beginning this week, it's like my brain can't register what is going on.
On a more warming subject, I'm almost done picking up pine needlessssss in the camping. My next projects: build shelves in my shed, paint the deck and read a few books. With all that, I don't know when I'll have time to burn some woods; life can be so dementing at time :)

This is pile and pile of the needles moved by arm power :)


17 comments:

  1. You the pine champ!

    - Hairy Toes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to do this so much, I'm thinking about climbing trees to pick more up!

      Delete
  2. I miss snow so much!! I would love to see some snow here now :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen snow in Rome, I down hill skied not too far from Naples, it's there Silvana Joanne, you just have to find it :)

      Delete
  3. If you had put the pines all over the car, it would have been protected from the snow!

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let just say I didn't had a melt down over it LOL

      Delete
  4. Noooooo snow! We didn't get it and I'm grateful for that. Don't you be sending it here or we'll have words! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soooo much further down south from me LOL

      Delete
  5. Snow? Yuck. Good job on the mountain of pine needles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's super, crazy, sticky humid in Florida, so much better here! So, why are you picking up pine needles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't know how you folks lived in Florida during late spring and summer. Last year, at the beginning of April, my sandal were almost melting down, it was so hot around Tampa... Not my thing!

      I'm picking up the pine needles because the judge told me to do 100 hours of community works ha ha ha ha ha just kidding. I really enjoy doing things that improved my community, plus, you should see my biceps now hahaha

      Delete
  7. Is that pile real? Loved the snow picture. We had it last weekend, too. It kept coming like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now Richard. Where in the heck did you go?

    ReplyDelete